Monday, March 1, 2010

Marketing Writing

Marketing has a bad reputation...with good reason. Advertisers use misleading images and language in order to convince consumers to buy their product (I have a 1949 advertisement that cheerfully proclaims "MORE DOCTORS SMOKE CAMELS THAN ANY OTHER CIGARETTE" reminding us that "Doctors smoke for pleasure, too!").

However, a strong marketing campaign can do wonders for business owners. Marketing collateral creates a clear vision and voice for your company. Flyers, brochures, website content, and social networking can connect your product and services to consumers quickly and easily.

I will create marketing documents that define your company in a concise manner, enabling you to reach the largest possible audience. With honest writing there's no need to resort to false advertising or hyperbole.

Services Offered:
Website Content Development
Flyers
Marketing Collateral
Press Releases
Business Correspondence
Branding/Identity

For more information email me or call (650) 339-6040 today!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great, Shannon! Looks like we're doing similar things. Let me know if I can run some copy by you, or vice versa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jody! I would be happy to take a look if you need an extra pair of eyes...I know that I always appreciate feedback. I'm working on a marketing project right now, maybe I could email you the first draft?

    ReplyDelete